- Each student will be offered a French course appropriate to his/her present knowledge of French. Ludo Expression will determine the level.
- Ludo expression reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient demand. In this case, payment will be refunded.
- Each course must be paid in full. No refund will be made if the student fails to attend the entire course (except in extreme circumstances).
- Registration can be made directly to the school or by sending the form by post, fax or email, accompanied by a deposit of 120 Euros. Registration becomes effective on receipt of your deposit and will be confirmed by post, email or fax.
- Any outstanding balance must be paid in full on the first day at the school.
- Registration will be accepted subject to availability.
For registration :
- Your payment can be made either by cheque, in Euros and drawn on a French bank account, payable to Ludo Expression, by credit card (via Paypal) or by bank transfer to Crédit Mutuel (Account name : LUDO EXPRESSION):
|10278||02367||00020027401/47||Euro||CCM AIRE SUR ADOUR|
|IBAN : FR76 1027 8023 6700 0200 2740 147||BIC (Bank Identifier Code) : CMCIFR2A|
Please enclose a copy of the transaction.
For outstanding balances:
- We accept bank cheques in Euros, cash, traveller’s cheques or bank transfer.
- Students are responsible for any bank charges incurred.
- Ludo Expression must be notified of any cancellation at least two weeks before the course starts. This cancellation is subject to an administration fee of 35 Euros.
Any litigation which may arise will be dealt with by the appropriate Carcassonne courts.
- Ludo Expression declines all responsibility for theft, damage or loss of personal items.
- Medical, accident and civil liability insurance are the responsibility of the student.
- There is a no smoking policy in the building and in the classrooms.
- Ludo Expression declines all responsibility when the students are not on school premises.
- Should a student behave inappropriately, Ludo Expression reserves the right to exclude them from the school at any time.